Glasgow boiler repairs provide boiler replacement & gas central heating installation services in the Glasgow and surrounding areas at very competitive prices, we offer a free quote service and can arrange a suitable
appointment with you same day if needed, we will have one of our qualified engineers discuss a suitable boiler installation to suit your budget and specification, we also have a large number of
boiler installers who we employ and can normally have your boiler installed next day, this helps if your boiler is broken down or you have no heating or hot water meaning you are not left like this
for a long period of time, the majority of boiler replacement services can be carried out in Glasgow can be done in as little as 1
Choosing the correct boiler and suitable locations to fit your boiler can be overwhelming, we have a good relationship with the merchants we use in Glasgow and get large discounts on boilers and fittings which mean we can pass the savings on to you, whatever type of gas boiler you have just now there is always a suitable boiler that can replace this, we can install a gas boiler that will come with a 2-5 year guarantee depending on model, we can carry out most combi boiler replacement jobs from as little as £1100 with a 5 year guarantee.
The most common type of boiler we install is the combi boiler which provides both heating and hot water, installing this type of boiler has the following benefits.
Provides instant hot water unlike system boilers that heat a hot water tank situated somewhere else in your home.
Save on fuel bills as you only burn gas when tap runs in hot water mode unlike system boilers that heat a hot water tank that may not be fully used.
Most of these types of boilers are very small and compact, can be installed in a kitchen wall unit.
This type of boiler does away with the need for any hot water tanks or storage tanks giving you more storage space.
Are very efficient to run.
When it comes to boiler replacement we know how important customer service is, our fully qualified boiler installers will arrive on site at the time agreed, we will then carry out the following steps.
1. Lay dust sheets and make sure any part in your home we are working on is covered to prevent any damage to your floor covering.
2. Discuss the installation to see if you are happy with the way we will carry out the boiler replacement and that you have not changed your mind on anything since time of quote.
3. Drain down your heating system.
4. Turn off gas supply and make sure no gas leaks on pipework present.
5. Power flush your heating system if included in your quote.
6. Remove your old boiler and any redundant pipework that is not required.
7. Fit your new boiler on to the wall and connect on to water and gas pipework.
8. Connect flue system to boiler, this may involve coring a hole through the wall if hole is not already present, if the flue installation is venting through the roof the we will also have a roofer on site to help with this installation.
9. Apply inhibitor to system and pressurise system with water.
10. Test gas supply to make sure no gas leaks.
11. Carry out all relevant tests on boiler.
12. Remove old boiler and any debris from site.
13. Clean and hoover of any areas worked on.
14. Advise customer on how to operate boiler and any controls.
15. All relevant documentation filled in, including gas safety inspection and boiler guarantee.
The benefits of having your old boiler replaced with a new one can save on average £310 per year, only new boilers with more than 88% efficiency or more can be installed, this is not to mention the cost of labour and parts that are spent by customers on there old boilers.
Contact us a today for your free boiler quote in Glasgow, we will beat any like for like quote you have been given.
Glasgow Boiler Repairs
3 Lamlash Square
0141 766 1511
Emergency contact 07850427001