Glasgow Boiler Repairs specialise in Boiler replacement & Gas Central Heating Installation services in Glasgow and all of the surrounding areas, including East Kilbride & Bearsden, at very competitive prices.
We provide a fixed price Boiler Replacement quote service and can arrange an appointment the same day if required. We will have one of our qualified Gas Safe registered Heating Engineers discuss a suitable Boiler Installation to suit your budget and specification.
Glasgow Boiler Repairs have several qualified & experienced Boiler Installers who we employ and can typically have your Boiler Replacement & Boiler Installation in East Kilbride & Glasgow the next day. Emergency Boiler Replacements are essential if your Boiler has broken down & you have no heating or hot water. Glasgow Boiler Repairs will do all we can to ensure you don't suffer the loss of heat or hot water for any extended lengths of time. The vast majority of our Boiler Replacement services can be complete in just one day.
Choosing the correct Boiler and suitable locations to fit your New Boiler can be overwhelming & stressful, which is why we use experienced gas safe engineers for our quotes, unlike other Boiler Companies who use a surveyor with little knowledge of Central Heating Services. Our Heating Engineers have many years of experience with all types of Gas appliances and will be happy to discuss any questions you may have regarding your central heating system or boiler replacement and can help you decided on the best location for your new Boiler.
Glasgow Boiler Repairs have formed a strong relationship with some of the largest Boiler manufacturers in the UK. We receive significant discounts on boilers and fittings, which means we can pass the savings on to our customers. Whatever type of gas boiler you have just now, there is always a suitable boiler that can replace this.
We can supply & install a new Boiler that will come complete with a 5-12 year guarantee, depending on the brand from only £1249, offering you peace of mind on your new boiler. We provide no-obligation quotes on all types of boiler including Worcester Bosch, Ideal, Glow-Worm & Viessmann.
All of our Boiler Replacements include a chemical flush of the system & a FREE programmable room thermostat, and we will complete a Landlord Gas Safety if required. To keep your warranty valid you must have your new boiler serviced each year which we can carry out for £60. If you are a Landlord, you will also require a safety certificate for your new boiler each year that we can provide for a fixed price of £80 for the Landlord Gas Safety Certificate & Boiler service.
The most common type of Boiler we install is the combi boiler, which provides both heating and hot water, installing this type of Boiler has the following benefits. It provides instant hot water, unlike system boilers that heat a hot water tank situated somewhere else in your home it can save on fuel bills as you only burn gas when the tap runs in hot water mode, unlike system boilers that heat a hot water tank that you may not fully use. Most of these kinds of boilers are very small and compact and easily installed in a kitchen wall unit. This type of Boiler does away with the need for any hot water tanks or storage tanks, giving you more storage space. Combi boiler is very efficient to run.
When it comes to Boiler Replacement, we know how vital customer service is, our fully qualified boiler installers will arrive on-site at the time agreed, we will then carry out the following steps.
1. Lay dust sheets and make sure any part of your home we are working on is covered to prevent any damage to your floor covering.
2. Discuss the installation to see if you are happy with the way we will carry out the boiler replacement and that you have not changed your mind on anything since the time of the quote.
3. Drain down your heating system.
4. Turn off the gas supply and make sure no gas leaks on pipework present.
5. Power flush your heating system if required.
6. Remove your old Boiler and any redundant pipework that is not needed.
7. Fit your new Boiler on to the wall and connect on to water and gas pipework.
8. Connect flue system to the Boiler; this may involve coring a hole through the wall if the hole is not already present, if the flue installation is venting out the roof then we will also have a roofer on-site to help with this installation.
9. Apply an inhibitor to the system and pressurise the system with water.
10. Test gas supply to make sure no gas leaks.
11. Carry out all relevant tests on the Boiler.
12. Remove the old Boiler and any debris from the site.
13. Clean and hoover any areas we have made a mess.
14. Advise customers on how to operate the Boiler and any controls.
15. All relevant documentation filled in, including gas safety inspection and boiler guarantee.
The benefits of having your old Boiler replaced with a new ERP Boiler can save you, on average, £310 per year, and this is not to mention the cost of labour and parts that are spent by customers repairing their old boilers.
Whether you need a Boiler Replacement in East Kilbride or a Full Central Heating Installation in Glasgow we can help. Contact us today for your free boiler quote. We will beat any like for like quote you have been given.
Glasgow Boiler Repairs provide New Boiler Replacement, Electric Boiler Replacement, Central Heating Installation & Boiler Installation in Glasgow, East Kilbride, Bearsden, Milngavie & Cumbernauld.